The BritishV8 Pub

general notices, announcements, invitations, & social stuff (like meets & car shows)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In
Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

MGB-FV8
Jacques Mathieu
Alexandria, VA
(299 posts)

09/11/2009 08:55PM

Main British Car:
1977 MGB Small Block Ford, 331 Stroker

Re: Is it possible to have and MGB compete with a Cobra???
Posted by: MGB-FV8
Date: February 07, 2010 11:25AM

Thanks for the compliments Jim, we are buried in snow around here; that's not normal for this area. I measured 26-30 inches in my driveway. One of my preferred tree (Magnolia) split from the weight of this heavy snow, I guess I got my work cut out for the rest of the day if we want to make it to work Monday, however, I also have a secret weapon for that one, it's called a "Skid Steer Loader"

Feel free to ask all of the questions you want, I'm not so sure that I can explain my madness; I do have a plan based on modern automotive principles. I found it a lot easier listening to people talk about existing problems and how they have or may solved them; 4 or 5 opinions are better than one as far problem solving goes and engineering.

Some of you guys are naturals just like the popular TV show "Chop, Cut, Rebuild". As far as car looks goes, I wanted to go a little modern-retro so I'm trying to incorporate some RV-8 touches such as the bulge hood, steering wheel and my wheel looks almost the same as the RV-8 BBS wheels (subject to change).
Winter 2009-2010 011.jpg

Mr. T
Tony Andrews
Kent Island, Maryland
(153 posts)

10/23/2007 03:59PM

Main British Car:
'75 mgb, '74 grille, morspeed bumpers Rover 3.9

authors avatar
Posted by: Mr. T
Date: February 08, 2010 08:18PM

Hey Jacques,

With the limited space in the engine bay, any plans to stick a large screw or two small ones back in the battery box/boxes?

MGB-FV8
Jacques Mathieu
Alexandria, VA
(299 posts)

09/11/2009 08:55PM

Main British Car:
1977 MGB Small Block Ford, 331 Stroker

Posted by: MGB-FV8
Date: February 08, 2010 08:58PM

No way, that would take all of the fun (madness) away!
Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.