The BritishV8 Pub

general notices, announcements, invitations, & social stuff (like meets & car shows)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

mowog1
Rick Ingram
Central Illinois
(1523 posts)

10/17/2007 09:36PM

Main British Car:
1974.5 MGB/GT 3.9l Rover

authors avatar
BritishV8 2010 - Travel/Arrival Information
Posted by: mowog1
Date: July 04, 2010 12:48PM

Greetings! Here's some important information regarding BritishV8 2010:

TRAVEL INFORMATION

There is a lot of construction on I-465 from about I-74 south to a little past the airport. This includes construction on the I-70/I-465 interchange ramps and several other exit ramps. None of this is insurmountable, and all traffic lanes are open on I-465...with shifts.

1) If you are arriving at the Clarion via a northern route that finds you on I-465.......take the 38th Street exit and turn east on 38th to High School Road (just after you cross I-465). Follow High School Road south to the intersection of I-74 interchange-25th Street-Crawfordsville Road. (There is a Shell Station on the northeast corner). Cross over 25th street and follow US136 West to the hotel (you will then cross I-465..go to the second stop light and turn right.)

2) If you are arriving at the Clarion via a southern route that finds you on I-465.....take the Crawfordsville Road exit and continue east to the stoplight. Make a sharp right at the stoplight onto US136 West and follow it to the hotel. (You will cross I-465...go to the second stoplight and turn right.)

3) If you are arriving at the Clarion from the East....you will be advised that I-70 through town in closed...it is NOT...BUT....you will need to connect with the Sam Jones Expressway/Airport Expressway to reach I-465 North. Then follow I-465 to the Crawfordsville Road exit and continue east to the stoplight. Make a sharp right at the stoplight onto US136 West and follow it to the hotel. ......(You will cross I-465...go to the second stoplight and turn right.)

4) If you are arriving at the hotel from the West.....take the Ronald Reagan Expressway from I-74 and turn east on US136. Follow this route through Brownsburg (you will pass ORP). You will go through several stop lights (watch your speed!) The Clarion is at the end of US136 East ......(you will see I-465)..... the second stoplight west of I-465.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.