The BritishV8 Pub

general notices, announcements, invitations, & social stuff (like meets & car shows)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

Curtis Jacobson
Portland Oregon
(4577 posts)

10/12/2007 02:16AM

Main British Car:
71 MGBGT, Buick 215

authors avatar
2008 Missouri Rally - in just 5 weeks!
Posted by: Moderator
Date: March 16, 2008 10:23AM

2008 Missouri British Car Rally - April 19 & 20 - Just 5 more weeks!

Road Warriors!

It's pushed back until late April so we can try to make sure that the roads are free of salt and snow, and to see if we can get a bit warmer weather. Still, you need to remember your life jackets, I mean, jackets because it still gets cool at night in April. Life jackets, you don't need life jackets. That's crazy talk. The last time anyone really needed life jackets was when we went to Loggers Lake....

Anyway, I can't believe that it's only 5 more weeks until the kick-off to the driving season begins! The Missouri Enthusiast (Endurance) Rally and Missouri Mini-Endurance Trial is going to be a great event this year.

The stops should be a real naval, I mean, navigational challenge with a shorter overall distance than in the past. I think this rally will be fun for everybody. I've driven to three of the stops so far and will pick up most of the others this coming weekend.

The host hotel is again the Red Roof Inn Westport. We have 10 rooms set aside at the special rates of $49.99 for one, $54.99 for two, $59.99 for three, and $64.99 for four. The Red Roof Inn is located at 11837 Lackland Rd in St Louis . It’s under the group name of the MG Club of St Louis with the group number of B126000898. Rooms will be held until March 18 and then after that the rooms will be released and you’ll have to reserve under the normal price. Call 1-800-733-7663 to make your reservations.

[www.stlouismgclub.com]

Registrations are already coming in for both the full and mini rally. As stated in the earlier e-mail, it’s less miles, but more stops than the last couple of years so the navigational challenge should be tough!

Please pass along the info to your local club newsletters!

Robert

===

( This posting on Robert's behalf by Curtis... but don't contact me for more info. Contact Robert! )

Robert Rushing,
St Louis,
mgslime@swbell.net

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.