The BritishV8 Pub

general notices, announcements, invitations, & social stuff (like meets & car shows)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

Curtis Jacobson
Portland Oregon
(4576 posts)

10/12/2007 02:16AM

Main British Car:
71 MGBGT, Buick 215

authors avatar
Volunteers Needed!
Posted by: Moderator
Date: May 13, 2011 03:44PM

For those of you traveling to BritishV8 2011 in Townsend Tennessee...

PLEASE consider taking extra photos and/or writing up your impressions of various aspects of the meet for post-meet reports to be published HERE on this website.

Sadly, I can't personally make it to the meet this year. Like lots and lots of people, I'll be very keen to know what I missed.

Here are two outstanding examples of the genre:
British V8 Meet 2006 - Overview by Greg Myer
2008 British Car Day at Bronte Provincial Park by Martyn Harvey

Incidentally, this assignment will give you a great excuse to be snoopy and presumptuous and specifically an excuse to poke your camera up under the skirts of all sorts of exotic modified British sports cars. Fun!

High quality photos of the Roadmaster are especially requested.

Photos of people having fun with modified British sports cars are always particularly wanted.

Remember, your photo(s) might be a very valuable addition to someone else's article!

Note: this might be an especially fun job for someone who can't bring their own hot-rod to the meet this year.

Have a look at the Contribute-Articles page under the Magazine tab above for tips about how to take and submit photos.

Have a look under the Meetings tab above for more article and photo subject ideas.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.