The BritishV8 Pub

general notices, announcements, invitations, & social stuff (like meets & car shows)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

rficalora
Rob Ficalora
Willis, TX
(2764 posts)

10/24/2007 02:46PM

Main British Car:
'76 MGB w/CB front, Sebring rear, early metal dash Ford 302

authors avatar
Shelly's book
Posted by: rficalora
Date: November 22, 2012 02:47PM

I bragged in another thread on my wife about writing a book and a few people have asked about how to get a copy so here's some info...

The book is called "20/20 Christian in a 20/40 World, Seeing Your Life God's Way". Her goal was to teach and encourage everyday Christians that they can see and do God's will for their lives. It is written in a light hearted way and is easy to read .

As for how to get a copy... Shelly is working through the process of getting set up as a vendor on Amazon and hopefully Barnes and Noble too. So, in the meantime the way to get one would to just PayPal $12.50 to me (CustomV8MGB -at- Gmail -dot- com) and we'll send you a copy. Be sure to include the address.

Shelly has an English degree and a Masters in Literature. She's started several books over the years, but never completed one until this one. She felt called to write this so 100% of the proceeds are being donated (to a Care Net pregnancy center run by a friend of ours).

MGBV8
Carl Floyd
Kingsport, TN
(4512 posts)

10/23/2007 11:32PM

Main British Car:
1979 MGB Buick 215

authors avatar
Re: Shelly's book
Posted by: MGBV8
Date: November 25, 2012 09:28AM

That's awesome, Rob! Tell Shelly congrats for us.

PayPal headed your way. :)

rficalora
Rob Ficalora
Willis, TX
(2764 posts)

10/24/2007 02:46PM

Main British Car:
'76 MGB w/CB front, Sebring rear, early metal dash Ford 302

authors avatar
Re: Shelly's book
Posted by: rficalora
Date: November 27, 2012 09:00AM

Thanks guys. Books are going out today.

Carl, need your mailing address; it didn't come thru on the PayPal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.