The BritishV8 Pub

general notices, announcements, invitations, & social stuff (like meets & car shows)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

bsa_m21
Martin Rothman
Vancouver, Canada
(216 posts)

01/06/2009 11:41AM

Main British Car:
1980 TR7V8 Rover 3.9L

authors avatar
How to change my registered email address?
Posted by: bsa_m21
Date: August 02, 2014 08:38AM

Hi all,

Next week I am moving across the country. (She who must be obeyed wants to be near the kids. And we just got rid of them! Sigh...) Two cars are on their way, shipped. The dog and I are towing my two bikes (motor bikes!) and my old 4x4 across the country, along with all the garage supplies that moving company won't move (flamable liquids, oil, welding tanks, etc.).

So anyhow, my email address will also change. I am fairly computer literate, but am stumped as to how I can change my registered email address on this list to my new one. I've logged into changing my profile, but it doesn't have anywhere to change the email, and I can't find anywhere else to do it. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Martin

Curtis Jacobson
Portland Oregon
(4577 posts)

10/12/2007 02:16AM

Main British Car:
71 MGBGT, Buick 215

authors avatar
Re: How to change my registered email address?
Posted by: Moderator
Date: August 02, 2014 09:16AM

When you get your new e-mail address, send it to me (via PM or e-mail or whatever) and I'll update the BritishV8 system for you.

tbo
Tim Body
St Thomas Ontario
(221 posts)

01/27/2013 06:47PM

Main British Car:
1954 Triumph TR2 stock 2 litre

Re: How to change my registered email address?
Posted by: tbo
Date: August 03, 2014 09:52PM

Hello Martin. as hoping to meet you one day at British Car Day orAncaster. as looking forward to seeing your car ,it looked great in pictures and the work was real nice. wish you good luck and you will be much closer to Fred Duo Colpi. I havent got his name spelled right but I;m sure you know who I mean. Bon Voyage!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.