The BritishV8 Pub

general notices, announcements, invitations, & social stuff (like meets & car shows)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

exfed12825
Tony Gentile
Waterford, Pa
(61 posts)

03/30/2016 02:43PM

Main British Car:
1974 MGB 347ci Bessel Motorsports/ Ford stroker 530 hp

Trying to find information
Posted by: exfed12825
Date: April 04, 2016 01:49PM

I've been searching for information on this 1974 MGB that I purchased from a man named Greg Beishir that lived somewhere in the St Louis area. I bought the car through a broker, Classic Car Studio, last summer. I'm very interested in any build threads that he may have posted, as I was never able to contact him to get any information on this car, and he has relocated to Az, his cell number has changed and I have been unable to find a new number for him. When I search through the search bar the only thing that comes up is he was a contributor in 2010. I have no complaints to register with him, the car is perfect, but having some basic information would sure help in the advent of any problems. If anyone has contact information or can steer me towards archived posts I would greatly appreciate it if you could pass it on to me. Thanks exfed

Mickey Richaud
Mickey Richaud
Townsend TN
(198 posts)

08/25/2015 06:36AM

Main British Car:
'03 Jaguar XK8 Jaguar 4.2

Re: Trying to find information
Posted by: Mickey Richaud
Date: April 04, 2016 03:49PM

Tony -

You might want to contact the British car clubs in St. Louis to help track him down.

[www.allbritishcarshow.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.