Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

Evan
Evan Amaya
Shelby NC
(5 posts)

01/23/2010 08:19AM

Main British Car:
1964 MGB V8 Rover V8 stroker 4.8L with T56 six speed and jag r

TR 250, TR5, TR6 Electronic fuel injection system for sale
Posted by: Evan
Date: January 23, 2010 09:15PM

I am selling this electronic fuel injection system designed for Triumph TR5, TR250 and TR6 and any Triumph with the 2500cc six engine. It uses Range Rover fuel injectors, Discovery II throttle body, and GM temp sensors. The ECU is a Mega Squirt MSI unit and is 100% programmable. You should be able to get all the potential out of your TR with this injection system. The program will have to be tweaked to your engine. I have programed it already but it may not be perfect for every application. I will have a CD with the system with the programing software and Mega squirt manual. I will also have the parts list and part numbers for future reference. These systems are very rare so get it while you can. The throttle cable is designed to connect to the original linkage with no modifications to you car. The fuel pump does not come with the system. Summit racing sells an inline EFI pump for less then $100. You will also need to install a new EFI fuel filter and run a new fuel feed and return line from the fuel tank.
The only think that is close to the performance of fuel injection is the Weber Triple DCOE carb set, and it cost $3000.

here is a You Tube video of the engine running with this injection system on it.
[www.youtube.com]

I have it on Ebay right now
[cgi.ebay.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.