Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

DC Townsend
David Townsend
Vermont
(406 posts)

11/21/2007 12:22PM

Main British Car:
'78 B (almost done) 30-over SBF, dry sump

authors avatar
78 MGB Conversion Project
Posted by: DC Townsend
Date: December 19, 2009 07:39AM

Partially completed MGB conversion w/Ford 302 dry sump motor. Many, many new parts. Impending closure of business forces sale. Like most of these projects, I have way more in parts and assemblies than I'm expecting to get but will entertain reasonable offers. Vehicle is located in central Vermont. Buyer will need to provide own transportation but might consider delivering within reasonable distance. Most of the project and fairly complete description can be seen here: [forum.britishv8.org]

Please e-mail or PM me for a detailed list of parts. I'll be posting additional pictures of the newly reconditioned brake booster and master cylinder later today.

It's a sad day to be sure but I've held out as long as I could. It's been a blast building it up to this point. I hope someone out there can pick this project up and see it through to the end.

DC Townsend
David Townsend
Vermont
(406 posts)

11/21/2007 12:22PM

Main British Car:
'78 B (almost done) 30-over SBF, dry sump

authors avatar
Re: 78 MGB Conversion Project
Posted by: DC Townsend
Date: December 19, 2009 09:36AM

Whoops! Would help if I put the price in. $6500 or best offer includes the motor, T-5, chassis, fenders, hood, deck lid, power rack, all new bits and pieces plus any spares I have laying about.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.