Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

robert1839
Tristan Cook
5579 Timber Ridge Dr, Mt Vernon, Skagit, Washingto
(118 posts)

05/06/2013 11:11PM

Main British Car:
MGB GT 1972 Buick 215

olds 215 for sale
Posted by: robert1839
Date: November 30, 2014 09:00PM

i have an oldsmobile 215 v8 for sale. i had planed on putting into my MGB but money ran out and i need money for school. so i am sadly selling it. i have had much work done to this engine it has resurfaced heads with new valves and valve stem seals and reground seats harden seats. the crank has be reground and will now take 10 over rod and main barrings. i have a gasket set for the engine and most all of it is there. the block its self was given a clean bill of health and only needed the cylinders honed witch i had done. i have a 4 bbl carb with a manifold to match with a new disturber
it dose need rod and main barrings and needs new head studs with a new set of pistons. i have a 2nd intake for a 4bbl and a bell housing a 2bbl carb and a intake to match that

i have like 1,500 into this engine and i was wondering what was a fair price for this engine? id like my money back but i am not sure if thats a fair price

thanks,
Tristan Cook

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.