Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

Richard/SIA
Richard Brengman
No. Nevada
(399 posts)

01/17/2014 07:47PM

Main British Car:
1969 Triumph GT6+ 225" Buick V6

Sparks NV Pick & Pull goodies for Brit cars!
Posted by: Richard/SIA
Date: May 17, 2015 10:54PM

Scored an overdrive trans for my Spitfire that is to remain somewhat original, $100.00!
Also a set of 13" X 6" Mini-Lite clones from a TR7 for $100.00
If I had waited until Thurday this could all have been half price but I expect that by then some one would have beat me to them.

In addition to the '79 Spitfire that should have been restored they have a '79 MG Midget that is nearly complete, rust free, and very strait.
The Spitfire has an aftermarket fiberglass hard top in pretty good shape.

Since I'm not wealthy enopugh at the moment to hoard parts I don't REALLY need they also have!
A rubber bumper MGB with mint body, frenders and doors. No drivetrain but the rear is in it.
A TR7 Roadster with fiberglass hard top in excellent condition, nearly complete.
A 2.8 Capri V6 with manual trans. Mostly complete except emblems and lights.

The Capri V6 engine looks to be in good shape and would no doubt be a MUCH simpler GT6 swap than the Buick I have.
Might even be able to put a T5 behind it?

If I have some more money at the end of the week I intend to grab more goodies during their half price sale.

No relation to P&P just passing along the info in case there is anything anyone fairly local needs.
P&P is "Self Serve" but if you go to Row 52.com you may be able to find some one to get parts for you if you are too far away.
Prices are pretty good but beware of the inflation due to "Core charge", "Environmental" fee's, and TAXES.

Richard/SIA
Richard Brengman
No. Nevada
(399 posts)

01/17/2014 07:47PM

Main British Car:
1969 Triumph GT6+ 225" Buick V6

Re: Sparks NV Pick & Pull goodies for Brit cars!
Posted by: Richard/SIA
Date: May 23, 2015 11:43PM

Got the Spitfire engine pulled for purchase but wound up leaving it as P&P now nickel and dimes you to death for pricing.
$180.00 for an unknow Spit engine is just too much.
The Capri V6 and midget engines appear to be siezed.

Some one got the Spit front susension and I took the passenger door for the glass.
Spit rear is still complete.

Hard tops are still there too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.