Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

Six0GTO
Todd Budde

(7 posts)

01/01/2009 10:11AM

Main British Car:

1974 MGB GT Project
Posted by: Six0GTO
Date: September 12, 2015 08:16AM

1974 MGB GT chrome bumper

The Good..

Nissan 1.8L Turbo Charged engine
Garret GT28R Turbo
Stainless tubular Exhaust manifold
Tomei Adjustable Cam Gears
Tomei Tunned ECU
HKS VPS (Speed Density Conversion)
Spec Stage 2 Clutch
Toda Flywheel
NISMO 490CC Injectors
Blitz Blow Off Valve
5-Speed Transmission
Dyno'd at 185RWHP
Bottom end of motor was refreshed when imported from Asia. New bearings, Rings, Timing Belt, oil pump, water pump, gaskets
Engine has a good following in the US as well as a good surplus of parts as there was a N/A version of this motor imported in the Pulsar

Rare RV8 front end imported from MGOC SPARES UK
Euro amber/white front signals
Euro amber/red tail light
Euro style Hella Headlights
Leather/Carpet kick, door and rear cards imported MGOC SPARES UK
Deluxe carpet kit imported from MGOC SPARES UK
Carbon Fiber Door caping kit imported from MGOC SPARES UK
72 Dash with AutoMeter Guages and Carbon Fiber Dash kit from MGOC SPARES UK
Leather center console with arm pad imported from MGOC SPARES UK
NEW Front and Rear Chrome window trim inserts
LOTS of new or near new rubber seals
Re-chromed smoothed bumpers with over-riders removed
2.5" stainless mandrel bent Exhaust
Aluminum Self contained fuel tank
Heated rear window
NEW front windsheild
ALL GLASS, Trim and seals included
Raydot Mirrors
72 Grill
Centex Blade style fuse block with custom harness Multiple relays for fan, lights etc

The Bad..

Car was disassembled a few years ago for a repaint. Car was painted but was never sanded and buffed and thus never reassembled. Prior to that it WAS a running driving licensed COMPETE car. ALL of those parts are included with the car. However the paint has taken some abuse from bumping around my shop. Car would be best to repaint. However ALL of the panels are straight NO RUST NO BODY WORK required PAINT ONLY.. The Body was restored in 2002 with NEW sheet metal. Not rust repair. PO had run the car into a bollard at the fuel station. Car is SUPER STRAIGHT!

Car does not have a rear end.. I used to build IRS units for these cars, the last one under this car was sold and plans for the latest version never materialized. I have some parts for a 4 link setup as it would be the most cost effective solution to get the car back on 4 wheels. IRS units run about 4K with NO options, a 4 link could be built for fraction of the price with a narrowed 9". MGB rear axle could be reinstalled but front spring perches would need to be replaced.

The Price..

Car as it sits ALL PARTS, Engine, Trans, Electronics $3500.00

Open to trades for a 4x4 truck of equal value, I could also put a little in..

Delivery within 500 miles part of sale price.. Outside that radius is possible at buyers expense please contact me for details.

email me at tbudde@theneonworks.com for further info and deals. Car is currently located near San Antonio, TX.

Link Below is to car when it was road-bound
[www.britishv8.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.