Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

debrujr
J D

(29 posts)

12/29/2009 03:51PM

Main British Car:

18V & Trans From My 72 For A Case of Brew! (Arkansas)
Posted by: debrujr
Date: February 04, 2010 09:09AM

As some of you may have read I recently bought a 72 CB and have started to disassemble to get ready for the resto/mod of it's lifetime. I had intentions of trying to revive the 4 banger when I started this but the roar of a V8 has sucked me in. The car had been sitting up for quite sometime. I pulled the valve cover and it looked clean so I pulled the head and it was surprisingly in good shape. The pistons have some carbon on them of course but it didn't look to be scarred or scratched. I can turn the crank with my hands so of course it's not seized. I don't know much about the trans but I assume it is a non OD. I still have some of the accessories for it but like I said it has been sitting up for a while with a few visitors making it their home. If you are looking for something just to drop in your car, this is not it, but you can't beat the price. BUT IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A FREEE YOU HEARD IT RIGHT FREEEE ENGINE. BUT WAIT....... IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE FIRST 10 CALLERS I WILL THROW IN A FREE I SAID FREE TRANSMISSION!!! DISCLAIMER-The views expressed in this publication do not necessarily reflect the views of the United
States Agency for International Development or the United States Government.

In all seriousness, bring a case of beer and it's yours. :-D Pick Up Only.
Engine.jpg
Head.jpg

debrujr
J D

(29 posts)

12/29/2009 03:51PM

Main British Car:

Re: 18V & Trans From My 72 For A Case of Brew! (Arkansas)
Posted by: debrujr
Date: February 04, 2010 10:07AM

It has been spoken for. I will let you all know if it is up for grabs again. Thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.