Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

PROJECT MGA COUPE
william burg
Farmersville, New York
(3 posts)

08/16/2018 09:45PM

Main British Car:
1961 MGA COUPE FORD 302 c.i.

WOULD LIKE TO SELL AN MGA COUPE V8 PROJECT CAR
Posted by: PROJECT MGA COUPE
Date: August 17, 2018 09:50PM

1961 MGA COUPE (in grey primer) on mint original painted Dupont Imron Black frame. Shortened Ford Mustang 8.8 rear-
end installed (done by Moser Engineering in Indiana). Positraction 3.2 : 1 gear set. Drum rear brakes, MGA disks up front
with Toyota double-piston calipers custom mounted. Ford 5.0 litre V8 completely installed with an approx. 3 " set-back to
allow for more custom radiator room. Ford Mustang 5-speed manual transmission is attached and mounted securely, drive
train installed with proper drive line angles determined and held. Aluminumn doors, bonnet, and boot are bare metal , and
Flawless. New tires and rims front and rear. Headers installed to clear frame members. BRAND NEW Fibreglass fenders,
front and rear, plus a pair of fibreglass rocker panels, thick quality work, new in original shipping boxes from SMOOTH
LINE CO., in Tarentum, Pa. I have ALL the original GLASS for this coupe, in EXCELLENT condition. Car comes with
an extra pair of doors, door glass, window roll-up mechanisms , door handles, etc. , and a pair of charcoal grey MIATA
headrest seats with integral speakers. Also comes with another Mustang 5-speed manual transmission, this one from
a 5800 mile wreck (which of course I intended for finished coupe) . I literally have a few boxes of stuff that belongs to
this car, dashboard, steering wheel, headlamp buckets and trim, tail lamp assemblys, etc., etc. . BEST OF ALL,

I hold the original Transferable New York State Registration for this Vehicle, signed by the seller, and BLANK , waiting
for the new owner's signature and date. I think this project is worth $6000.00, but I WILL SELL IT for the highest
reasonable offer I receive. So, if this project is something youl'd like, don't be afraid to offer, 'cause it's going to be sold.

Bill Burg 716/225-4782 wjb433@gmail.com

PROJECT MGA COUPE
william burg
Farmersville, New York
(3 posts)

Main British Car:

Re: WOULD LIKE TO SELL AN MGA COUPE V8 PROJECT CAR
Date: August 23, 2018 06:05PM

Please see related post detailing in narrative form this particular Project car that is for sale. I could not attach any photos to

the original post, because I'm apparently too stupid. So, this addendum post is my second attempt to attach a few photos.

Even if this doesn't happen to work, simply send me a text or an e-mail and I'll send the pictures for certain. MAKE ME A

REASONABLE OFFER- PROJECT CAR MUST BE SOLD ! Bill Burg

716/225-4782

wjb433@gmail.com

Farmersville, N.Y. - 14737

PROJECT MGA COUPE
william burg
Farmersville, New York
(3 posts)

Main British Car:

Re: WOULD LIKE TO SELL AN MGA COUPE V8 PROJECT CAR
Date: September 02, 2018 05:13PM

thumbnail_023.jpg
thumbnail_006.jpg
thumbnail_018.jpg
thumbnail_015.jpg
thumbnail_022.jpg
thumbnail_027.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.