Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

TBaker
Thomas Baker
Houston, TX
(8 posts)

02/04/2021 06:52PM

Main British Car:
59 Hillman Minx convertible 2.0 Turbo Ecotec

59 Hillman Minx engine and underhood parts
Posted by: TBaker
Date: March 13, 2021 10:28AM

I have an excellent running original Hillman engine in a 1959 Minx and I understand it fits several other Rootes group cars. Starts quickly and idles smooth. The 4 speed floor shifted gearbox and clutch also work well. The waterpump was recently replaced (<50 miles on it). It runs on an electric pump, but the glass mechanical pump is still there. I am also selling the ventilation system, the electrical control box and the clutch hydraulic system. It's in the car currently, but not for long. I have a video of it running if you call after it's pulled. We can meet on facetime so you can look at the parts or possibly hear it run. I live in Houston TX and I take PayPal. I'll package the smaller parts for you and drop them for shipping at your expense. I'll pull and drain the engine plus band it to a pallet for your shipping company to pick up at my address. We can discuss parting out the engine, but I'd rather sell the engine/transmission as a combo for $750. I'm a reasonable guy and we can discuss the other underhood parts.

Thanks,
Tom
Hillman engine.jpg
Old fuel pump.jpg
Ventilation motor.jpg
Ventilation system.jpg
Electrical and clutch.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.