Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

hydrocyanus
Terry Ables

(13 posts)

03/05/2010 01:11PM

Main British Car:

4.6 long block
Posted by: hydrocyanus
Date: April 30, 2010 03:59PM

Greetings I have decided to put up my 98 4.6 for sale everything is new .20 hepolite pistons, all new bearings crank and rods resized .10, head and main studs sig erson hq20 cam heads bowl blended and performance 3 angle valve job, block was honed not bored with custom made torque plate ,proffesionally built by well known racing engine build shop, file fit chrome ring comes with fuel injection intake and timing cover i am asking 5500.00 will possibly deliver or meet part way within a days round trip drive. I am offering this up on this board as i know it would make someone a killer engine for a british sports car, and mainly because my application is a range rover and ive decided that a newer chevrolet engine is a better way to go for me for long term reliability and cost of maintenance, i am fairly familiar with the engine in its original application as i was a factory technician for rover during the last part of this engine production run i have had this one pressure tested as well as the heads you wont find a better engine of this kind for any where close to this price. I am firm on price but would consider a partial trade for a good complet lq9 gm 6.0 engine that is rebuildable and complete, these were in the 05 and up denalis and a few other applications, like i said the weight isnt a huge issue as im not a four wheeler just practical and like mobility in extreme weather conditions. i will do paypal or a bank transfer cash with deposit before delivery if i go that route i will keep it for sale until my chassis is done at that point approx 30 days from now i am putting on ebay with a reserve price so it wont be lower, if it doesnt sell i will just install as originally planned. Thanks everyone hope someone will buy and put to proper use in a light sports car for rovers they just fall short of what is really needed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.