Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

Richard/SIA
Richard Brengman
No. Nevada
(399 posts)

01/17/2014 07:47PM

Main British Car:
1969 Triumph GT6+ 225" Buick V6

WTS TR6 Roller W/WO engine, $4,500 NV near Reno.
Posted by: Richard/SIA
Date: August 13, 2022 03:54AM

Been away a while concentrating on home repairs.
Now thinning the car collection as arthritis and retirement finances force me to limit the number of projects I pursue.

1972 TR6 that someone in So Cal started to make into a race car.
Rust free former CA car. Nothing has been cut.
The engine I am rebuilding for a TR6/Dio Tipo Kit Car project came from this "Race Car", it is a little too high compression for a cruiser.
I have put a stock 1970 TR6 engine into it. New hoses, alternator belt, engine and trans mounts.
I obtained nearly all the missing original parts from another early car I parted out due to accident damage.
All body panels for this car are strait, the front fenders may be NOS replacements.
The "Racing" build was begun many years ago on a rust free body and chassis, but never completed.
Doors do have the glass in them.
I have top bows, an excellent wood dash with full set of original gauges, seats that need covers, dash heater/vent system, stock wheels and center caps, several rear bumpers and a decent front or two.
An excellent original wire loom is also included.
I have done a cold compression check and had the current engine running.
No. 4 and 5 came out a little low, wet test brought them up, so stuck rings are likely.
The car the engine came from sat indoors for many years so a sticky ring or two are not a big surprise, they may free up.
Allison ignition system works great, car fired right up.
Unable to keep running it due to the rear carb leaking, stuck float or bad gasket.
A full stainless exhaust system goes with it.
Many other spare parts are included, anything I do not require for my Kit Car build may go with it.
Yes, it is a frame up project.
But needing NO rust repair it will be thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours ahead of patching up even an only "Slightly" rusted tub or frame.
If you check the price of new Revington bodies this is a give-away!
Clean Nevada title in my name.
Price negotiable for quick sale if I retain the title and door VIN plate to use on the Kit Car, or maybe less engine-trans.
I have lots of pics, direct email is best.
Sample pics.

Richard, (775) 783-4867

IMG_1252.jpg
IMG_2811.jpg
IMG_2812.jpg
IMG_2819.jpg
IMG_2825.jpg
IMG_2826.jpg

Richard/SIA
Richard Brengman
No. Nevada
(399 posts)

01/17/2014 07:47PM

Main British Car:
1969 Triumph GT6+ 225" Buick V6

Re: WTS TR6 Roller W/WO engine, $4,500 NV near Reno.
Posted by: Richard/SIA
Date: August 20, 2022 05:04PM

OKAY, I really want the MM PU more than this TR6 so here is a new deal.
Only $3,500 for the complete car less the duplicate spare parts that I will sell separately.
Rust free tub alone is worth more than this.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.