Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

B-Fast B-Strong
William Smith

(144 posts)

10/17/2009 11:28PM

Main British Car:
Bugeye Bodied Spriget

authors avatar
For Sale Hypertherm PowerMax 190C
Posted by: B-Fast B-Strong
Date: September 30, 2010 05:54PM

I have a like new Plasma Cuter , Hypertherm PowerMax 190C . this was great for cutting out the rust. I am not planing to ever do this again, so I don't need it . I just used it for this one project , wish I could have just rented one .The list on it was 1650.00 but no one pays that much , I think I gave eleven hundred and something for it tax and all. I am going to put it on Ebay Monday Oct. 4th for a starting bid of 525.00 and no reserve . I will give someone here a chance to buy it for the starting bid, but you need to PM me your phone number quick and get a real bargain. It is real easy to use and cuts like butter. It cuts so much smoother than my Oxy-acetylene torch and less messy too. I hate to get rid of a tool but I know it will just set in the corner and I would rather get half my money back and put it into my project and some one will get a great new toy !
Thanks William
PowerMax+190C.jpg

rficalora
Rob Ficalora
Willis, TX
(2764 posts)

10/24/2007 02:46PM

Main British Car:
'76 MGB w/CB front, Sebring rear, early metal dash Ford 302

authors avatar
Re: For Sale Hypertherm PowerMax 190C
Posted by: rficalora
Date: October 01, 2010 04:37PM

I already have a plasma cutter, but that's a deal. Can't imagine it lasting long!

B-Fast B-Strong
William Smith

(144 posts)

Main British Car:
Bugeye Bodied Spriget

authors avatar
Date: October 01, 2010 05:14PM

Hey Rob,
They are nice to have, I wish I had had it when I was younger . I kind of hate to sell it but the project I am working on I believe will be my last. My son-in-law doesn't have an interest in building anything , if he can't hunt or fish with it, well! What I really like about it is you can just plug it in and use it, has the compressor built in. I was kind of skeptical at first about it having the compressor built in, but the guy at my welding supply said they work good and he was right. I can make more off it on Ebay but I thought I would put it here this weekend and give the guys a chance at a deal. They got till Monday and then they will have to bid on it if they want it. How are things in Texas , it is beginning to cool off here , I'm along the same line just a few hundred miles east of you.
William

B-Fast B-Strong
William Smith

(144 posts)

Main British Car:
Bugeye Bodied Spriget

authors avatar
Date: October 05, 2010 02:08PM

Sold !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.