Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

rickv
Rick Vandenberg
Arvada, Colorado
(13 posts)

12/31/2010 12:26PM

Main British Car:
1972 Triumph TR6 Chevrolet 350

72 TR6 MONSTER
Posted by: rickv
Date: December 31, 2010 06:02PM

My car took over 4 years to build. I drive it every chance I get. In the British V8 photo gallery, under TR6, Rick Vandenberg, you can see all about it. I run it in any charitable event for cops or kids, and now I am considering selling it. It appraised at $30,000 when finished, I'm asking $18,000 O.B.O. It is so much fun to drive, and it attracts a lot of attention. I can be contacted at rpjvan@yahoo.com cell# 720-377-8920 home# 303-421-0438

Curtis Jacobson
Portland Oregon
(4577 posts)

10/12/2007 02:16AM

Main British Car:
71 MGBGT, Buick 215

authors avatar
Re: 72 TR6 MONSTER
Posted by: Moderator
Date: January 01, 2011 01:55AM

Here's a hyperlink to the article: Rick's TR6

And a snapshot:
http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/RickVandenberg/RickVandenberg-AA.jpg

Good luck Rick!

rickv
Rick Vandenberg
Arvada, Colorado
(13 posts)

12/31/2010 12:26PM

Main British Car:
1972 Triumph TR6 Chevrolet 350

Re: 72 TR6 MONSTER
Posted by: rickv
Date: March 01, 2011 05:48PM

Greetings!
An urgent medical issue has prompted me to lower the price to $15,000 or best offer. I have received a lot of e-mails with questions about my car. The biggie seems to be; does it have door windows? Answer is not currently. With 300 sunny days a year in Denver, the top is never on, so it is basically a roadster. The window systems can bolt on in just a few hours. As for the stats listed in my British V8 article, they were achieved with a single shot of NOS and a G-Tech pro. These tests were completed when the car was finished, and the car has never been pushed since. The engine was built by retired Indy car owner/driver Tom Frantz, with the support of GM. The bottom end is designed to handle a double shot, or a supercharger. It is running hyper-utechtic graphite coated pistons along with a host of other cool GM parts.Current HP is around 440. It is a super reliable, and fun car. Not to mention really quick. The rear tires on my car are 16" wide. One interested person said that he was not interested in doing burnouts. The purpose of the 16" wide tires is to AVOID wheelspin! This car does great on a cruise to the store, or a long run through the mountains with the club.
Thank you, Rick Vandenberg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.