Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

kenzmyth
Ken Smith
San Rafael, CA
(55 posts)

12/09/2008 10:50AM

Main British Car:
1966 MGB Roadster 67-76 Rover 3500S 3.5 Liter Hi Comp #4300000A seri

authors avatar
Buick 215 and Rover 3.5 For Sale
Posted by: kenzmyth
Date: January 11, 2011 08:19PM

I have a Buick 215 for sale. Currently disassembled. Block has been power washed, cylinders have been bored .020 over, new cam bearings, new freeze plugs. Crank has been turned with mains .020 under and rod journals .010 under. Pistons, rings and rods came out of a Rover 3.5 and have about 5 hours on them. Sale includes: Block, crank, rods, pistons and rings, push rods, lifters, oil pan, timing cover, new stock oil pump rebuild kit, timing chain and gears, crank pulley, flywheel... everything needed for a short block assembly with original bolts. I do have the heads, original rods and pistons, valve covers etc. if you want them. In addition, I have two sets of Rover 4.0 heads, one set reconditioned and assembled, the other set needing a bit of machine shop work, but all valves, springs, keepers collets are included. In all there are enough parts for two fairly complete engines. Also included in this sale are two Buick 4BBL intakes and one Offenhauser 4BBL intake. Also included is a Rover 3.5 Block and misc. parts.

$1,000.00 for everything.

I would prefer a local sale and pickup due to the numerous boxes and or crates it would take to ship all the above.

Call Ken @ 415-699-3549

Large photos here: [s806.photobucket.com]

Buick_215_Engine_004.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.