Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

ddelong1
Doug DeLong

(25 posts)

02/06/2011 08:34AM

Main British Car:

MGB Front Suspension Parts
Posted by: ddelong1
Date: February 06, 2011 08:57AM

I've been accumulating suspension parts for years and it's time to make some room in the garage. I have all the components listed and below (also see pic) and am ready to part with them. I've tried to note condition where I can, if you would like detailed shots of something just PM me and I can send you a pic. All prices are for the part only, shipping cost is the buyer's responsibility from zip code 28732. I will entertain volume discounts if you see more than 1 or 2 things here you are interested in.

Front Cross Member - Rubber Bumper models, hot dipped and primered, great shape: $40
Steering Arms - 3 matched pairs plus 2 loose LH arms: $20/pair or $5/ea for the loose LH ones
Front Calipers - 2 pair, stripped and clean, no seals/pistons: $5/each caliper
Front hubs - 4 pcs, all contain races and clean, 2 have light surface rust on outer race: $15/ea
Spindles - 3 pairs, two pair cleaned and painted one pair light surface rust on spindle: $25/spindle
Swivel Assembly - one pair, a little dirty but bushings/kingpins all nice and tight - $50/ea or $100 for the pair
Spindle/hub assembly - one pair with old rotors, dirty but bearings all nice and tight - $35/ea or $70 for the pair
Kingpins + Trunion - 4 pieces, have some light surface rust on bearing surface and occasional pits but useable: $30/ea
Miscellaneous fasteners, spacers, springs, etc - let me know if you need anything
Front LCA's with spring pans and red Prothane inner bushings - Cleaned, painted, ready to install - $75/pair
Dust Shields - 1 pair, rusty but straight: $10
Chrome Bumper front suspension crossmember - dirty but not damaged: $50
Transmission crossmember w/safety bar mount - sand blasted and ready for use: $15
Front Lever Shocks - used and need rebuild: $10/ea

Local Pickup Only:
2 Rear Axles, one with brakes one without, contact me if interested
DSC00278.JPG

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.