Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

Irondad
Eric Cox
Yukon, Ok
(3 posts)

04/29/2011 02:42PM

Main British Car:
The hunt begins again!

2 1976 Triumph Spitfires for Sale
Posted by: Irondad
Date: June 06, 2011 08:38AM

As painful as this is I must part ways with my project cars. Both a 1976 Spitfires. I purchased them both 2 years ago with the intent to restore one and hot rod the other but due to my ailing shoulder I haven't touched them other than rummaging through the parts. Now that I finally had my shoulder surgery (I have about 70% of my strength back) and can physically start working on them, however I have to move for work and can't take them with me. So I am reluctantly parting ways.

The first one is the black (was originally British Racing Green) one which has most of the good parts including engine and trans, roll bar, convertible top frame and most of the interior (missing some of the floor pan due to rust). Missing bonnet but everything else is there. Bill of sale only with this car. I was going to use the parts for the other car and turn this one into a race car so I never bothered to register it.

The blue one is just a roller and is mostly rust free. This one includes the hard top, transmission, seats and Nardi steering wheel and has a clean KS title (I am in Wichita KS).

I would like $700 for both or $500 each FRO (first reasonable offer). Theses are worth well more than what I am asking in parts but not really interested in parting out. Since I only have daughters, discounts may be offered to fathers of girls in an effort to restore some manhood. PM me if interested or need more details.

Percentage of proceeds will be donated to the website because this it is AWESOME!!!

Copy of DSCN0670.JPG

Copy of DSCN0669.JPG

Copy of DSCN0667.JPG

Copy of DSCN0665.JPG

Irondad
Eric Cox
Yukon, Ok
(3 posts)

04/29/2011 02:42PM

Main British Car:
The hunt begins again!

Re: 2 1976 Triumph Spitfires for Sale
Posted by: Irondad
Date: April 20, 2012 04:14PM

These have been sold.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.