Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

Bearoyl Racing
Bob Sherman

(1 posts)

07/20/2010 08:54PM

Main British Car:

MGBRV8 Front Suspensin Unit
Posted by: Bearoyl Racing
Date: October 22, 2011 07:06PM

For Sale: MGBRV8 Front Suspension Unit. Wire Wheel hubs (splined). Upgraded with Clive Wheatly Koni Sports Shocks. One of the first in USA bought from The Roadster Factory. Yes, this was before Ian Pender installed his unit. Used this on my roadster but took it off because I needed to have two degrees camber for my hill climb races. Could only get one degree with the MGBRV8 unit. Not really light so not competitive with Ted's aluminum unit. But, has all the MGBRV8 upgrades including vented discs and dual pot calipers. If you are building a V8 conversion for street use, this will give you all the clearance you need, plus the stopping power, and excellent handling. It is essentially a "bolt-on" unit, with only modifications needed to brake lines. I'm living in B.C. Canada and the unit is stored near Portland OR. My contacts with MG Owners Club tell me that these are no longer produced. There is thought given to making them again, and at a price of over $4,000!$ I'm offering this at 2,200 plus crating/shipping; will work with you if there is a better way.

peter7907
peter miele

(9 posts)

01/26/2010 05:08PM

Main British Car:

Re: MGBRV8 Front Suspensin Unit
Posted by: peter7907
Date: October 25, 2011 03:32PM

Hi Bob, Can you send me your contact info via PM. I might be interested.

thx

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.