Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

HillmanHusky
Scott Wiley

(2 posts)

08/15/2012 07:01AM

Main British Car:

1961 Hillman Husky
Posted by: HillmanHusky
Date: August 15, 2012 07:30AM

Good Morning,

I have a 1961 Hillman Husky that is in excellent shape except for it needing new brakes and wheel cylinders all the way around.

I wish I knew how and had the skills to replace the front and rear suspension with a more common setup. "Mustang II" etc.

But I don't.

So I thought that I would post my Hillman for sale as is to see if anyone here had any interest in it, or could point me toward a good suspension person in the Midwest.

The car runs great, it just doesn't stop so well. The body is really good and the interior is very nice.

I'll be totally honest, I bought the car last year for $ 9,000 and would like to get as close to that number out of it as possible. So I guess I will take serious offers for it.

I hate to let it go, but I don't know what to do with it. I just got the word from my mechanic last night that it needs all new brake components AGAIN.

My name is Scott. The car is in Northern Indiana (Warsaw, IN 46582) and my phone number is 574-268-9453.

Thank you. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott
dash.jpg
with salon girls.jpg
Hillman 6.JPG
Hillman 3.JPG
Hillman 10.JPG
int.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.