Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

4.6 MGB V8
Matt T
New York
(31 posts)

12/07/2007 04:13PM

Main British Car:

WTT my Rover EFI Setup for an Edelbrock Carb Setup
Posted by: 4.6 MGB V8
Date: October 15, 2008 12:17PM

I have all of the fuel injection parts off of a 1997 Rover 4.6 liter GEMS engine with 60k miles on it. This includes all of the FI parts that are on the engine that I have; the plenum, the intake manifold, the fuel rail, pressure regulator, injectors, sensors, wiring, hoses, and I will include the Rover ECU, and the wasted spark ignition coil packs. This system can be run as either a true sequential multi-port injection system or a batch fired system.

This system is currently on the engine and I will include as many photos as you would like of where every hose and wire goes. I’m selling it because I am building a carbureted motor and I want to get this stuff off the engine so I can get on with the build.
I am a little flexible on the timing so if anyone wants to make the FI upgrade their winter project contact me now and we can do the trade when the snow starts falling.

I am looking to trade for a running Edelbrock 500 CFM carb on an Offenhauser or Edelbrock manifold.
OR
If anyone wants to buy the injection set up outright send me an offer.

EFI1.JPG

EFI2.JPG

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.