Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

lawnvett
PJ Lenihan
Winston-Salem, NC
(477 posts)

04/29/2009 11:37AM

Main British Car:
74 MGB-GT 3.4 V-6 crate, 5 spd

1969? BGT project 4 sale NC w/many parts $3200 call 336-210-3241
Posted by: lawnvett
Date: July 07, 2016 05:29AM

I'm posting this for a friend who does not do forums, I have no financial interest just trying to help my friend Bob make some space in his garage. I visited and saw the following stalled project: Call Bob, in Greensboro, NC for more info 336) 210-3241 or email him: rtroyinnc@yahoo.com

the mg is a striped roller on wire wheels, but comes with a set of wider wheels
2 or 3 215 cu in V8s are included one with 5 speed they turn over
a full sebring kit
panels to fix rusty doglegs
new fiberglas wings & hood
all the trim, seats, etc from interior are there, some might require upgrades to look nice
floors show some just but only a few small hole, most critical structures are in my opinion solid
have some rust, problaby ok to do a few small patches

As my friend Bob put it, " this was a running car when I brought it in here, I just started stripping it down, buying parts to convert it to a V8 sebring clone but the project is stalled and I need the garage space" and cash.

Call Bob if you are interested in this car, I'm simply posting this for him,
all I know is I went to see the car this week. It's green but needs body work and paint. He does have a few extra doors and a kit for door locks.

I've known Bob for several years from our local monthly LBC breakfast. He's a honest guy who will tell it like it is. He also has a couple other MGB's. One is a driver 1980 LE with super charger and another is a nearly complete V6 conversion with many creature comforts soon to be completed.
Bob can reply with photos

lawnvett
PJ Lenihan
Winston-Salem, NC
(477 posts)

04/29/2009 11:37AM

Main British Car:
74 MGB-GT 3.4 V-6 crate, 5 spd

Re: 1969? BGT project 4 sale NC w/many parts $3200 call 336-210-3241
Posted by: lawnvett
Date: July 08, 2016 10:21PM

sold as of July 8th, 2016 that was quick!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.