Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

Seanbartsch
Sean bartsch

(1 posts)

11/19/2017 11:23AM

Main British Car:

MGB early metal dash with mounting conversion kit
Posted by: Seanbartsch
Date: November 19, 2017 11:43AM

I am selling an early metal dash for an Mgb. Also coming with it is the sheet metal pieces needed to convert your later dash to this early sheet metal dash. These parts include an MGB130L Dashtop conversion panel ( Long vents ), MGB131 Dashtop conversion corner gusset, and MGB132 Dashtop conversion centre gusset. The sheet metal pieces are from Kas-kilmartin in Australia. These are high quality pieces and makes the conversion possible. Save yourself the effort of locating a metal dash, and ordering and shipping the metal pieces from Australia. This is all you need. The dash had been slightly modified where the steering column fits( a bit of metal removed) a bit more trimming and it should fit over the later steering column. I have this on eBay also, dropping price to $500 for this forum. I'm located in upstate South Carolina but I will ship anywhere in the lower 48, my email is my user name with @yahoo.com after it.

Pics here
[imgur.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.