Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here!

buy, sell, or trade - cars, parts, tools, etc. (Please keep ads out of the other forums!)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

Mickey Richaud
Mickey Richaud
Townsend TN
(198 posts)

08/25/2015 06:36AM

Main British Car:
'03 Jaguar XK8 Jaguar 4.2

Selling: My '69 GT V6!
Posted by: Mickey Richaud
Date: June 20, 2019 08:00AM

Hard to believe I'm doing this, but the time has come.

I posted in the Pub that we found a Jag for Janet (Yeah, right!), and my reasons for all this, so won't go into that here. Consequently, the GT and the '73 Black Tulip convertible have to go. Simply cannot justify this many toys.

So, I'm offering them up for sale. Many of you have seen the GT at our meets; for those who haven't, you an read all about it here: [www.britishv8.org]

I believe $15,000 is a fair price. Car has only 8500 miles since the build; all gauges were new when I built it. 3.4 crate engine bought new just before they quit offering them; transmission is a "World Class" T5 with the .63 5th gear and was rebuilt. I have tons of documentation that will go with the car. And I'm happy to answer any questions.

The '73 is a restoration which I did for Janet. All as original - Black Tulip paint, tan leather interior, tan canvas top, and OVERDRIVE! $10,500. As above, have lots of documentation to go with it. Will provide pictures to anyone interested.

Mickey

Mickey Richaud
Mickey Richaud
Townsend TN
(198 posts)

08/25/2015 06:36AM

Main British Car:
'03 Jaguar XK8 Jaguar 4.2

Re: Selling: My '69 GT V6!
Posted by: Mickey Richaud
Date: September 20, 2019 10:15AM

GT is being listed on Bring a Trailer starting today or tomorrow. Please disregard posting here while auction is live.

Thanks,
Mickey

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.