Other Cars (British & British-Inspired)

a place to discuss all our other favorite cars, especially the modified and/or V8 ones

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

socorob
Robbie
La
(173 posts)

09/17/2009 04:42PM

Main British Car:
1963 Sunbeam Alpine Series 2 Ford 2.8 V6

Lot of 4 Jensen Interceptors for sale in Tn
Posted by: socorob
Date: February 12, 2012 11:02AM

Curtis Jacobson
Portland Oregon
(4575 posts)

10/12/2007 02:16AM

Main British Car:
71 MGBGT, Buick 215

authors avatar
Re: Lot of 4 Jensen Interceptors for sale in Tn
Posted by: Moderator
Date: February 12, 2012 02:31PM

Quote:
I have a Jensen Interceptor package of four cars for sale. I have been dreaming of the restoration of the 1976 for some time. I bought the other cars over time to support that goal and also had the idea of restoring a second car and selling off the balance of the parts from the two parts cars once both restorations were complete. We are moving and buying a smaller place. This is the only reason that I am selling these Jensen’s.

I have a 1976 (3/76...133/5726) black on black previously owned by a well-known Jensen owner, some rust but complete.

Second a 1971 (1/71...125/5196) totally rust free and complete. Was owned by a gentleman in Colorado and stored in a barn after it began a bare metal restoration but never made it out of the first primer stage.

Third car is a 1972 (5/72...133/5726) very, very rusty but complete one owner Florida car with paperwork from day one. Green/buckskin

Fourth car is a body without doors or drivetrain. It has a good, very solid, rust free (almost) body. It has good 1/4s, front fenders, etc. but no doors or glass. Still has the rear end and original set of four factory alloy wheels. The hood and interior are the only really, really bad parts…midnight blue/buckskin. I purchased this one from another active Jensen Interceptor owner here in TN

All cars have a set of the original alloy wheels. I have quite a few spares with the package of four cars, extra wheels, interior and exterior trim pieces, engine components, etc. When I bought the ’76 it was packed full of extra parts. There are a lot of extra trim pieces for the inside including a headliner, 5 Dayton wire wheels, intake and one exhaust manifold, air cleaner, carburetor linkage and gaskets, 4 calipers, 2 rotors, front parking lights, flywheel inspection cover, switches, 3 outside rear view mirrors, complete wiring harness, front door glass frames, brake booster, original camshaft, rocker arms, and lifters, distributor, electronic ignition box, and a bunch of small miscellaneous pieces and documentation, manuals, etc. The ’76 currently has an intake manifold with twin four barrels carburetors.

All are left hand drive. I am willing to take the cars to a freight forwarder at the port of Charleston for cost. Charleston, SC is only 320 miles Southeast. Delivery of all four cars to Charleston should be approximately $1,000.00 USD.

Email your contact information and I will promptly call you back or email to answer any questions to: tannewitz@yahoo.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.