Other Cars (British & British-Inspired)

a place to discuss all our other favorite cars, especially the modified and/or V8 ones

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

Amodeous2
Nathan Leaton

(3 posts)

07/12/2011 09:24PM

Main British Car:

Classic car history
Posted by: Amodeous2
Date: July 23, 2011 02:40PM

I'm trying to find actual free resources on finding the history of my 66 MK2. Any ideas?

Anonymous User

( posts)

12/31/1969 07:00PM

Main British Car:

Re: Classic car history
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: August 05, 2011 07:52PM

oh,
really great approach i appreciate your work its really helpful for you and better for car history i like your post..
thanks.......

Curtis Jacobson
Portland Oregon
(4576 posts)

10/12/2007 02:16AM

Main British Car:
71 MGBGT, Buick 215

authors avatar
Re: Classic car history
Posted by: Moderator
Date: August 08, 2011 12:32AM

Nathan, you might try contacting the British Motor Heritage Center at Gaydon England - [www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk] - I don't know what services they offer Sunbeam owners, but I understand they have a huge archive of information about all the small companies that ended up in British Leyland and for owners of those products they would be able to help you determine - for example - exactly what day your car left the factory and where it was dispatched to. Probably original owner too, since that info was needed by the factory for warranty administration.

I'm not sure what other history you're talking about. Previous owners? I believe the availability of that info varies from statehouse to statehouse.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.