(7 posts)

03/27/2010 11:47AM

Main British Car:
1973 MGB GT OE

Let the madness begin
Posted by: 73GT
Date: April 05, 2010 11:16PM

Hello All
It's been about a month now since I picked up the 73 and the gears are madly churning in my head. This forum is both a blessing and a curse. The depth of knowledge that is available is astonishing but I feel cursed that I have nowhere near the experience that so many others possess here. Oh well, I'll just have to balance that with my utter lack of pride. The eventual objectives for the car will be sebring flares, a rover 8 mated to a borg warner 5 and an 8 inch rear. I'm certain I will have tons of questions for all of you along the way so I suppose this is my attempt at fair warning. I just wanted to let you folks know that I'm ecstatic that this forum exists and that there are so many others out there sharing my obsession.
Tony

kstevusa
kelly stevenson
Southern Middle Tennessee
(985 posts)

10/25/2007 09:37AM

Main British Car:
2003 Jaguar XK8 Coupe 4.2L DOHC/ VVT / 6sp. AT

authors avatar
Re: Let the madness begin
Posted by: kstevusa
Date: April 06, 2010 08:18AM

Welcome, LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

pspeaks
Paul Speaks
Dallas, Texas
(698 posts)

07/20/2009 06:40PM

Main British Car:
1972 MGB-GT 1979 Ford 302

authors avatar
Re: Let the madness begin
Posted by: pspeaks
Date: April 06, 2010 09:29AM

Anthony, I'm putting my firewall back together so I'm not far ahead of you. All my friends said "you’re crazy, you can't put a V8 in a little car like that" and now they think it's the coolest car in the shop. While it’s a little intimidating at first, I asked questions here all the time and everyone has been great, so ask away and take lots of pictures. "P"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.