st. charles
(215 posts)

01/28/2008 10:53AM

Main British Car:
1979 MGB Rdst V8 project, 1968 MGC GT, 1969 MGB Rd olds 215

Re: MGB Aerodynamics. Will this work?
Posted by: crashbash
Date: April 29, 2013 03:16PM

Man o man that's better than a roller coaster ride! I would like the spectators perspective from the stands as well.....down the straights what do you think you top end speed is.140 mph? Just a guess.

Todd McCreary
Todd McCreary

(207 posts)

03/16/2012 10:57PM

Main British Car:

Posted by: Todd McCreary
Date: May 03, 2013 05:36PM

Hee hee. This is why all circuit racing should start with the fields inverted by qualifying speed / points.

You're just murderizing them. Looks like you're mostly just eating them up with motor down the straights though. Are they still pretty much up to your speed in the corners? Or are you just really taking it easy with the side by side stuff, due to this being practice and with amateurs?

I see you're still getting throttle loose even after the tires are warmed up. You're definitely not short power. Is there anyone out there who would be 'in your class' if this was a real race? Were there cars close to your speed and you just never ran near them?

v8bloke
Mark Rawlins

(75 posts)

02/02/2010 02:13PM

Main British Car:

Posted by: v8bloke
Date: May 26, 2013 04:01AM

David, Yes top speed on this track must be aproaching 140mph! the speedo goes right off the scale (140) but havent a clue how accurate it is.
Todd, there were a few very fast cars there including a Nissan GTR and a Honda powered Lotus Exige but we never seemed to get together on track.

Here is a clip of the new Home brewed DRS in action. I am so pleased that it works exactly as I intended.

[www.youtube.com]

Cheers

Mark
Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.