(96 posts)

11/20/2013 07:47PM

Main British Car:
1977 mgb 2.8 l gm v6

authors avatar
Re: Should I buy this MGB V8?
Posted by: MG wanna B
Date: December 25, 2013 03:45PM

that's why I wish it were closer, it's cheap enough to buy and paint, and still come out cheaper than building one, plus, it seems that most everyone knows about the car, and, to be sure, it couldn't be messed up too bad, even if one of the owners didn't have a clue as to how to treat it.

I'm no pro, and not even a novice, but, compared to my up coming conversion, you would be getting the whole package, probably, $1500 - $2000 cheaper than just the parts to convert my car. I could, probably buy, and ship it to N.C. cheaper than doing mine, but I'm not that kind of person, but if for some reason you don't decide to purchase it, let me know.

I would bet it could be got for 9 even in cash.

I have spoken with tom, and glen, as well as mike, concerning building one for me, and for one reason, or another, they are unavailable to build one for me. also I have been talking with several different companies, concerning the components of building one, but for compatability purposes, I feel that if 1 company can provide all the needed components, and it be almost a complete, bolt in conversion, that, this is the way to go.

so, think hard, before backing away from a car that, from what I can see, seems to be a really nice car.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2013 03:51PM by MG wanna B.

MG wanna B
edward davidson
mount olive,n.c.
(96 posts)

11/20/2013 07:47PM

Main British Car:
1977 mgb 2.8 l gm v6

authors avatar
Re: Should I buy this MGB V8?
Posted by: MG wanna B
Date: December 25, 2013 06:54PM

I might have just found my car;

[www.road2autos.com]

wish me luck

just my luck, sold

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2013 07:29PM by MG wanna B.
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.