(4577 posts)

10/12/2007 02:16AM

Main British Car:
71 MGBGT, Buick 215

authors avatar
British V8 Needs Your Help
Posted by: Moderator
Date: December 21, 2007 05:52PM

Vendor sponsors are the main revenue source for the British V8 website and Newsletter. We have some wonderful and very generous vendor sponsors. However, frankly, we could definitely use MORE of them!

So far, we've uploaded about 51 articles for the upcoming ("December") issue of the Newsletter, but only about a quarter of the articles have been sponsored so far. To meet our budgetary / fund-raising goals, we really need to sell all the available ad spots in every issue of the Newsletter. This is in addition to - not "in lieu of" - other revenue sources. To this end, I'm making a lot of phone calls and I'll keep making them... (If you're a vendor, and I haven't got you on the phone yet, call me!)

HERE'S MY REQUEST: If you know or purchase from a business that SHOULD be advertising in our newsletter and if they aren't here yet, PLEASE help out by contacting them and suggesting they get involved here! If you're their customer, they should listen to you. (Our ads start at just $40 - so any business can afford one!)

We also need our existing / continuing sponsors to know you appreciate their support of British V8. Please review our "vendor directory", and touch base with the vendors you know. Let them know you saw their ad here. (Remember: if they don't think their ads are being seen here, they just might advertise elsewhere instead.)

Here's a direct link to our vendor directory: [www.britishv8.org]

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT!!!

-------------------------
reference materials:

[www.britishv8.org] (this page shows our ad rates/options)
[www.britishv8.org] (this page includes all our contact info)

This Thread has been closed