Triumph Sports Cars

engine swaps and other performance upgrades, plus "factory" V8s (Stag and TR8)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

Kirk
Kirk Tindel

(2 posts)

11/18/2009 09:39AM

Main British Car:

Howdy!
Posted by: Kirk
Date: November 18, 2009 09:47AM

I'm a new member, just thought I would say hello to everyone here real quick. My name is Kirk and I live in Atlanta, GA. I currently own a junker 1979 Triumph TR7 convertible that I've put a highly tuned 327 Chevy smallblock into. It's pretty fast :)

Lately I've decided I don't much like the "wedge" look of the TR7, so I've been looking for some kind of body kit or something, or perhaps looking to just unload this thing and start from scratch with a car that I like the looks of better. Looking at this site is giving me a TON of ideas, I can't wait to get another project and get started on it!

Great site y'all got here, and thanks for letting me poke around.

Dan B
Dan Blackwood
South Charleston, WV
(1007 posts)

11/06/2007 01:55PM

Main British Car:
1966 TR4A, 1980 TR7 Multiport EFI MegaSquirt on the TR4A. Lexus V8 pl

authors avatar
Re: Howdy!
Posted by: Dan B
Date: November 18, 2009 01:43PM

HI Kirk,

I knew you'd like it. What did you think of Tim's fiberglass?

Dan

Kirk
Kirk Tindel

(2 posts)

11/18/2009 09:39AM

Main British Car:

Posted by: Kirk
Date: November 19, 2009 09:46AM

I liked it, Dan...thanks! I think I'm going to go ahead and do some final repairs to the V8 TR7 and sell it, though. A buddy and I were talking last night about an LS1 engine he has for sale, and a 1967 MK II Spitfire for sale in my town. It seems like a daunting task, but we're pretty sure we can have it finished by late spring/early summer. Thanks again for telling me about this website! I'm sure I'll be a regular here once me and my buddy get started with the new project.

MrT0mJones
Alexander Harris

(17 posts)

04/06/2009 10:45AM

Main British Car:

Posted by: MrT0mJones
Date: November 19, 2009 06:13PM

Kirk, get ahold of me, we'll chat, i've run the channel your about to.. but i'd be more than happy to help/jot down ideas with.

4-626-4247 (i'm in lawrenceville!)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.