Triumph Sports Cars

engine swaps and other performance upgrades, plus "factory" V8s (Stag and TR8)

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

SKOOBY6
Doug Stenning

(1 posts)

01/30/2008 09:39PM

Main British Car:

Hey From UK - Question regarding Glenn Merrells EFI
Posted by: SKOOBY6
Date: January 30, 2008 09:50PM

Hey,

My names Doug and im 24 from the UK and i own a White mk1 Triumph Stag with an RV8 conversion. My question is; Is there any details anywhere regarding how Glenn did this conversion? I only ask as my engine is on its way out and i like the idea of converting it to EFI mainly for the get up and go and the fuel economy. But im not an engineer and i'd need as much help as possible.

Many thanks

Doug

Curtis Jacobson
Portland Oregon
(4577 posts)

10/12/2007 02:16AM

Main British Car:
71 MGBGT, Buick 215

authors avatar
Re: Hey From UK - Question regarding Glenn Merrells EFI
Posted by: Moderator
Date: January 31, 2008 01:34AM

Hi Doug - welcome to the forum!

Glenn posts on this board and he'll probably be happy to answer you directly... his UserID is "StagByTriumph" if you'd like to use the system to send him a "private message".

In the meantime, there have been a number of articles in our magazine (here on this website) specifically about setting up the Rover ("14CUX" et al) EFI system. Here are a couple quick links:
[www.britishv8.org]
[www.britishv8.org]

We have several hundred technical articles on the site. One of the easiest ways to search through them is to pull down the lefthand menu and select "searchable archive". From there you can search by keyword or by article title. Here's the direct link to the archive hub: [www.britishv8.org]

StagByTriumph
Glenn Merrell
Colorado
(37 posts)

10/25/2007 12:11PM

Main British Car:
1973 Stag Rover SD1 3.5 w/ 3.9 EFI

authors avatar
Re: Hey From UK - Question regarding Glenn Merrells EFI
Posted by: StagByTriumph
Date: September 30, 2008 02:57PM

Hi Doug,
Wow, has it been that long since I have been on this forum of have I simply missed your post?

I hope you checked the box " Send replies to this thread to me via email" so you get this reply.

My article by Curtis has most of the info, and if you are handy with a wrench and a Multi Meter, it is not too difficult.

Reply to this or send me an email and we can start the discussion again.

Glenn

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.