Wheat Ridge, CO
Main British Car:
'67 MGB-V8 '62 MGA MKII Deluxe Rover 3.9 EFI
Rover Hotwire Injection
Posted by: AL WULF
Date: June 28, 2008 01:51PM
I am in the process of installing fuel injection in my '67 B. I have read all that has been written about this subject on this board, but I still have a few questions.
1. How do you plumb the temperature side of the safety gauge to the Rover manifold?
2. Does anyone have a part number for a paper or K & N air filter that will fit.
3. Is there a fuel pump that is smaller physically than the one for Jaguar XJ6 that will work? I bought Master brand E8002 at Autozone and the application is for Volvo 240 Turbo or a Jaguar XJ6 but would prefer one that has 5/16 fittings. On Autozone's screen it says that Volvo and Jaguars also have a pump in the tank.
4. I am planning to tap the back of the intake manifold at the back of the left side head (facing forward) for the coolant supply to one side of the heater. Does that sound like a good idea?
5. I have plumbed a return line to the right front near the top of the fuel tank. Has anyone tried this without a swirl pot?
I was able to get it to fit under the hood by milling off 5/8" and would like to drive it to Wisconsin. I would appreciate your input.