Steering, Suspension, & Brakes

tips, technology, tools and techniques related to non-driveline mechanical components

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

Mr. T
Tony Andrews
Kent Island, Maryland
(153 posts)

10/23/2007 03:59PM

Main British Car:
'75 mgb, '74 grille, morspeed bumpers Rover 3.9

authors avatar
Hood struts
Posted by: Mr. T
Date: November 26, 2007 06:11PM

Curtis,

Making my christmas list for my wife and kids. I believe there was a web sponsor who sold hood struts. When I go to vendor directory, I only see names - no addresses, email or phone numbers. Thought I'd check before giving her the Moss info.

Thanks, Tony

Curtis Jacobson
Portland Oregon
(4577 posts)

10/12/2007 02:16AM

Main British Car:
71 MGBGT, Buick 215

authors avatar
Re: Hood struts
Posted by: Moderator
Date: November 26, 2007 06:20PM

Tony, if you click on the banner ads you should get more information about the respective sponsors!

You were probably thinking of Rick Ingram and his cottage-industry business "Pieces of Eight". Clicking on Rick's banner (or the following link) will actually give you the option of downloading a faxable/mailable order form: [www.britishv8.org]

For the record though, Moss and BritTek are also sponsors. Whoever you order from, please thank them for supporting "BritishV8". THANKS!

Curtis Jacobson
Portland Oregon
(4577 posts)

10/12/2007 02:16AM

Main British Car:
71 MGBGT, Buick 215

authors avatar
Posted by: Moderator
Date: November 26, 2007 06:33PM

In case anyone else is working-up a wish list... here's a direct link to the vendor directory: [www.britishv8.org]

mowog1
Rick Ingram
Central Illinois
(1523 posts)

10/17/2007 09:36PM

Main British Car:
1974.5 MGB/GT 3.9l Rover

authors avatar
Posted by: mowog1
Date: November 28, 2007 10:37AM

Tony!

Have your spousal unit contact me at mowog1@aol.com I can set her (you) up with bonnet and bootlid/GT hatch struts.

I have them in stock....

rick
Pieces of Eight!
78 MGB Bonnet_1.JPG

Mr. T
Tony Andrews
Kent Island, Maryland
(153 posts)

10/23/2007 03:59PM

Main British Car:
'75 mgb, '74 grille, morspeed bumpers Rover 3.9

authors avatar
Posted by: Mr. T
Date: December 05, 2007 11:41AM

Thanks Rick, will forward info to boss. If not Christmas, I have a b-day coming up soon. That's the bonus of continually improving our cars, you always have a list (have to prioritize or it can get a bit overwhelming - $$) for your wife and/or family at Christmas. I don't know about you'll but, I have enough shirts, pants, socks, etc. that a lot of them have never been worn. For me, a nice new pair of long struts gets my heart racing!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.