Bodywork, Paint, Interior, Trim, & Wiring

discussions about bodywork, paint, interiors, trim, audio, electrical components, wiring, etc.

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

Abe DeG

(35 posts)

10/18/2011 09:48AM

Main British Car:
MGB 1980 Ford 302

Union Jack
Posted by: TNV8
Date: October 15, 2013 09:20PM

Does anyone know of someone who makes this for a MGB in the states?


DC Townsend
David Townsend
(406 posts)

11/21/2007 12:22PM

Main British Car:
'78 B (almost done) 30-over SBF, dry sump

authors avatar
Re: Union Jack
Posted by: DC Townsend
Date: October 16, 2013 06:10AM

Your best bet to duplicate the Union Jack design would be individual red and white stripe materials. Looks like you'd need two different widths of red and two of white. Anyone in your area who does car wraps should be bale to help you out. BTW, using individual materials will help you control the effect over the contours better than a composite stripe.

Carl Floyd
Kingsport, TN
(3895 posts)

10/23/2007 11:32PM

Main British Car:
1979 MGB, Buick 215

authors avatar
Re: Union Jack
Posted by: MGBV8
Date: October 16, 2013 12:25PM

If you want a wrap job there are a number of vinyl wrap companies. They surely have a graphics dept. that can duplicate that Union Jack design. Looks very basic to me.

No, I am not an artist. My brother is & my dad is a retired technical illustrator that I took some classes from.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.