Race Cars and Motorsports

if it's about racing, spectating, performance driving, or race-prep... this is the place

Go to Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicLog In

Curtis Jacobson
Portland Oregon
(4576 posts)

10/12/2007 02:16AM

Main British Car:
71 MGBGT, Buick 215

authors avatar
BritishV8's new sister site: www.BritishRaceCar.com
Posted by: Moderator
Date: August 31, 2009 04:55PM

You guys probably already noticed the new banner at the top of the page... but you might not have noticed that the righthand side of it is linked to a brand new website. Have you already clicked on it?

Here's a text link, if you prefer: www.BritishRaceCar.com - Check it out!

"BritishRaceCar" is intended to complement BritishV8 and to welcome a broader audience. I've long known that hot-rodders and racers could learn a lot from each other. Although I looked very hard, I couldn't find any existing website that did what BritishV8 does, except focused on racecars. I wanted to see design and construction details. Lots of them! I also wanted to find a diverse range of cars and builders in one place.

Articles on the new website will generally follow our long-established "How It Was Done" format. I've collected literally hundreds and hundreds of additional racecar photos. It will take awhile to complete write-ups on all the cars, and I don't want to publish the photos until the respective write-ups are accurate. Keep an eye on BritishRaceCar, because it's likely to grow in exciting leaps and spurts.

Please don't forget to tell your friends about www.BritishRaceCar.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.